ILLUMINATI: UFO'S - DEMONIC
Title: THE SPIRIT BEHIND UFO'S IS NOW PROVEN TO BE DEMONIC!
From the CUTTING EDGE
Subtitle: Joe Frimage, a former CEO of a
NEWS BRIEF: "A Silicon Alley Entrepreneur Gave Up Being CEO To Search For UFO's", MSNBC, 6/28/99, Interview between Keith Morrison of MSNBC and Joe Frimage.
Frimage -- "Let me tell you. Earth is being visited by extraterrestrial beings and probably has been for millennia."
"Morrison --In a land of overachievers, Joe Frimage's success is legendary; the story of a computer whiz-kid who sold his first company at 19, and who then worked to build the internet company of his dream -- USWeb. He wanted to build the world's largest internet consulting company. And he did. USWeb provides internet services for Apple Computer, Levi Strauss, Harley Davidson, and NBC."
Morrison and Firmage then tell us that, at the time Firmage left USWeb, his company was worth almost $3 billion, had 2000 employees and had made him a very wealthy man. At this point, 99% of all listeners were undoubtedly so impressed with Firmage's credentials they were ready to listen to what he was about to tell them regarding spiritual matters.
You see, Joe Firmage is a New Age zealot believing in the reality of UFO's with all his being. And now, he is using this fame and this money to get a whole lot of other people to believe in UFO's also. The first statement, above, is standard New Age dogma that was designed to explain miracles in the Old Testament and phenomena like the incredible scientific knowledge that was required to build the pyramids in Egypt and elsewhere in the world. Rather than correctly ascribing the Biblical miracles to an omnipotent God who can and has intervened in world history, they try to explain them by saying Aliens and UFO's visited Earth millennia ago, intervening in world history.
"Morrison: Joe Firmage believes in aliens -- visitors, UFO's. Not just that they exist. That they're here. They walk among us."
"Firmage: Science is saying this type of phenomenon is possible. Millions of people are saying it's happening. We've tracked them on radar. I've talked to colonels in the military. I've talked to generals ..."
"Morrison: Joe resigned just as USWeb was completing a high profile merger with another internet company. Then he spent millions to publish an online book called, 'The Word Is Truth'. It's a passionate and long inquiry into modern psychics, religion and human history -- all leading to the Firmage doctrine that aliens are present among us."
While most people believe Aliens are just harmless entertainment fare, New Age adherents are taking them very, very seriously. Further, they are claiming that Aliens do exist, and are attempting to help lead us Earthlings into the new, higher levels of consciousness that will allow The Christ to appear. If you do not believe me, just walk into any New Age bookstore, and peruse the many volumes on Aliens and UFO's. Or, if you surf the Net, type 'New Age' into a Search Engine. Scroll down the many listings, noting how many times Aliens or UFO's are referenced.
But, why would New Agers be so excited and enthused about Aliens and UFO's? The answer will both enlighten and surprise you. Stand by for 'the Rest of the News'.
Let us now examine this phenomenal buildup of UFO's and Aliens. Aliens are depicted in movies, TV shows, and science fiction novels as:
- Just like us in many respects
- More intelligent and more advanced technologically
- Friendly beings able to live at peace, thus being able to teach us warring humans to live in peace.
- Having only our own interests at heart
"...In 1982, Michael London of the L.A. Times gathered together a group of 8 people experienced in UFO and extraterrestrial encounters for a special screening of Steven Spielberg's movie "E.T."
`This is a true movie, not a romance. It's part of a CONDITIONING PROCESS TO PREPARE US FOR THE ARRIVAL OF ALIEN BEINGS.' `The movie is a vehicle...It invites the audience to be less afraid of the so-called paranormal. And what better place to start than with the children?'...Everything is being done through the children..." [Bold emphasis added] Folks, did you understand that the admission in this sentence above was by New Age leaders, experts in the occult phenomenon of UFO's and Aliens? These occult leaders are admitting that the movie, E.T., was simply a conditioning tool to prepare our precious children for the "arrival of alien beings". Your precious children are also being conditioned to accept the arrival of alien beings.
YOUNG CHILDREN ARE THE SPECIFIC TARGETS OF ANTICHRIST CONDITIONING
Everything is being done through our children, and has been for over 20 years. Thus, the first generation to be so conditioned are now having children, who are also being conditioned. What is the purpose? Remember that the Movie and TV industries are openly hostile to Christianity and are very obviously New Age. Also remember that the #1 objective of the New Age is to successfully stage the appearance of Anti-Christ.
WHEN THE ANTI-CHRIST STAGES HIS APPEARANCE, HE WILL CLAIM TO BE AN ASCENDED MASTER FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION, I.E., AN ALIEN BEING. HE IS JUST AS FRIENDLY AS THOSE ALIENS YOU HAVE BEEN SEEING ON TV AND MOVIES. HE JUST HAS OUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART AND WANTS TO LEAD THE WORLD INTO A NEW, PEACEFUL EXISTENCE.
New Age leaders believe people will be much more inclined to accept the claims of Anti-Christ if they have been first conditioned to believe in the existence of friendly alien beings.
At this point, we need to stop once again to examine relevant Biblical passages.
* 1 John 4:1, "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God." This statement, in Verse 2, states in the positive, that "every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh..", but it also carries the negative connotation as well. We can also accurately state that such spirits "seek to sever Him" from being God. This is precisely what the False Cults, especially the New Age Religion, are attempting to do.
Notice that the Apostle John does not question whether spirits actually exist; he knows demons exist.. John is saying, "Test the spirits [which will arise], to see if they are of God." Notice also that the time frame context of this passage is the Age of Anti-Christ ; these spirits will be denying that Jesus Christ actually became a man and has come in the flesh; indeed, they will be seeking to sever the historical, fleshly Jesus from the Divine Jesus Who was and is God. This is precisely what this UFO-Alien deception is attempting to do.
Now, consider another applicable Scripture, from Jesus:
* Matthew 7:18-20, "A good tree cannot bear bad fruit nor can a bad tree bear good fruit...Therefore, you will fully know them by their fruits."
Let us examine the fruits of the UFO's by examining the accounts of those people which have been contacted by them. An excellent source is a French scientist, Jacques Vallee, in his book, "Messengers Of Deception: UFO Contacts and Cults". Mr. Vallee is a world-renowned scientist. He brings a non-Christian scientist's empirical thinking to this study.
Let us first examine the subjects which UFO's are teaching the people with whom they have contacted, whom he calls "Contactees".
- Out-of-Body Experiences (p. 73)
- Spirit communication (p. 123)
- Automatic Writing (p. 123)
- Some people go into trances, where voices are giving them messages. (p.85)
- UFO's use crystals for power, even for powering their spacecraft. (p. 109)
- Some people who have gone through this spiritual transformation begin to see an increase in their psychic awareness. (p. 83-84).
- The process by which their human consciousness was raised was the precise manner in which demonic forces work. It is thought transplant." (p. 78-79). At this point, I want you to be aware of the dangers of hypnosis, and how New Age hypnotists are using it. When a person undergoes hypnosis, they are surrendering their consciousness to the hypnotists. They can be programmed in any number of ways, especially to the point where they will respond to certain actions, in response to specific commands. People who report being contacted by aliens are being asked to undergo hypnosis so that they can "regress" back to the scene and "recall" their experiences with the Aliens, memories which have supposedly been repressed by their conscious mind. However, this is not what is really happening. What is really happening is that the hypnotist is implanting scenes in the minds of the person who has been contacted. This person then "remembers" what they have been programmed, and the "memory" seems so real to the contactee they really believe the lie. In this way, they then become very effective witnesses that can and do convince other people. Stay away from hypnosis, even for medical procedures.
- Seances (p.69).
- Doctrines on the existence of superior races, of people with chosen missions, references to Atlantis and ancient astronauts..." (p.57, 103). Notice this binds UFO's with Nazism. Remember, the New World Order is Nazism re-born.
- "The expectation of higher intelligence is beginning to look like a form of worship...(p.66)
- Aliens utilize standard New Age terminology when they communicate with their human "contactees". The best illustration of this is their teaching to the "contactees" that "the Ascended Masters of the Hierarchy" are preparing to intervene again in world history, to lead mankind to a higher level of consciousness. "They will select a human person and endow him with superhuman powers and knowledge. This man will lead us to world government and world peace." (UFO: End Time Delusion, David Lewis, p. 46.)
Who is this selected man? Maitreya the Christ, the Biblical Anti-Christ!! This match in wording and concept clearly shows that the "Guiding Spirits" of New Age writers are the same "Guiding Spirits" of the Aliens. Or does it mean that the Aliens are the "Guiding Spirits" which have been instructing New Age writers all these many years?!
All these practices are classic occultism! Further, as Christian author, David Lewis states in his book, UFO: End Time Delusion , "Without exception, every person claiming an [Alien] contact...had one thing in common. Each had a prior connection to metaphysical activity or cults. Some had been in devil worship, witchcraft, psychic phenomena, New Age, channeling...Those involved in direct contact with UFO aliens already had a connection to the dark side of the supernatural world." Thus, people today who have given themselves over to Satanic activities in some degree are the ones who are being used to deceive people further into believing in UFO's and aliens. Then, Lewis adds this comforting statement, "..no Christian..has ever had a direct encounter with an alleged E.T." (p. 15-16). Thus, God is already protecting His Elect from this Satanic deception. Praise His Holy Name!!
Now, let us examine the stated goals of UFO's and do so in a way in which they are compared to the printed goals of the New Age Movement seeking to establish the New World Order. [Notice also that these are the goals of official Communist teaching, further proving our teaching that Communism has always been just a secret soldier in the Illuminist army, so the New World Order can be established]
1. NWO: Abolish all established Government
UFO: Abolish democracy in favor of dictatorship (p. 103, 113).
2. NWO: All religion must be abolished.
UFO: All religion must be abolished. (p. 93).
3. NWO: Establish One-World Government;
UFO: Establish a single world government, a Utopian Benevolent Dictatorship. (p. 113)
4. NWO: All world's religions are equal and will one day be combined into one.
UFO: All world's religions are equal. (p. 121)
Thus, the goals of UFO's match very well the goals of the New World Order. Further, UFO Aliens are teaching their contactees concepts which, if carried out, would fulfill last days' Biblical prophecy.
- Single World Economy. (p. 57)
- Elimination of Money (Cashless Economy) (p. 57)
- There will be universal peace (p. 57, 103)
Remember the Apostle Paul's prophetic warning in 2 Cor 11:14, "...Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." To condition people to believe in the concepts of the New World Order, Satan has caused his demons to physically manifest themselves as Aliens, traveling in UFO's, complete with highly technological machines. Do not underestimate Satan; he is the Lord of this world, and he is now being allowed by the Holy Spirit to intervene in unparalleled ways in today's world. The results are going to be spectacular.
We have seen, above, that Aliens and UFO's are teaching occult, demonic doctrine to their adherents and contactees. Let us now return to this MSNBC article to see how demonic aliens truly are. In fact, I am shocked to my core that Joe Firmage would be so bold as to admit demonic possession the way he did. I guess the timing is right for such bold admission to go worldwide to potentially tens of millions of people.
DEMONIC POSSESSION BY ANY OTHER NAME ...
"Firmage: An image of a being appeared above my bed and we proceeded to have a very unusual conversation. He looked annoyed and bothered and said, 'Why have you disturbed me?' And I said 'I want to travel in space.' And he chuckled and said, 'Why should you have that opportunity. Why should you deserve that?' And I said without really even thinking, 'Because I'm willing to die for it.' And with those words he turned very sober. And out of him came this blue glowing ball of energy and left him and came into me."
"Morrison: Joe says he spoke to this angelic man. And then the beam of energy came right down into his chest."
"Drake: He's not the first one. The ones you hear about are the ones where there are no eyewitnesses present." [Drake is a skeptical scientist with SETI -- Scientists Searching For Extra-Terrestial Intelligences]
Let us return again to the last part of this conversation. Joe Firmage, a very smart man, smart enough to become a CEO of a multi-billion dollar corporation, is telling us of his demonic possession, and thinking nothing of it. "... out of him [the demonic being] came this blue glowing ball of energy and left him and came into me." Later, MSNBC narrator, Morrison, told us that this blue glowing ball of energy came right down into the chest area of Joe Firmage. At this point, Firmage was demon possessed.
The other shocking revelation here is from the skeptical scientist, Drake. He said that this story of this type of "angelic being", sending in glowing balls of fire to the chest of UFO and Alien adherents, is a common story. This revelation means that a lot of Alien and UFO zealots have gotten themselves demonically possessed!
This experience sounds an awful lot like the demonic possession foretold in the Book of Revelation. Listen: "And I saw three loathsome spirits like frogs [leaping] from the mouth of the dragon and from the mouth of the beast and from the mouth of the false prophet. For really they are the spirits of demons that perform signs, wonders, miracles. And they go forth to the rulers and leaders all over the world, to gather them together for war on the great day of God the Almighty." [Revelation 16:13-14, Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary].
While these demonic spirits were green, not blue, and while they went into the mouth of the Antichrist, Satan and the False Religious Prophet, they are the same phenomenon as we see with Joe Firmage. Here, a demonic being caused a blue glowing ball to come out of him and go into Firmage. Thus, a very powerful demonic being caused a less powerful demon to go into Firmage.
Also in perfect accord with the principles of Satanism, this demonic possession occurred only after Firmage gave the being his permission to enter his body. Remember their conversation? "I said 'I want to travel in space.' And he chuckled and said, 'Why should you have that opportunity. Why should you deserve that?' And I said without really even thinking, 'Because I'm willing to die for it.' And with those words he turned very sober. And out of him came this blue glowing ball of energy and left him and came into me."
This is classic Satanic demon possession. The powerful demonic being "turned very sober" once Firmage had given him permission, because that is exactly what he needed to command a lesser demon to possess Joe Firmage. Of course, Firmage does not have any idea this is what happened to him, and he would bristle at any suggestion that he was demonically possessed. But, Firmage committed the cardinal sin of the people of this age; they dismiss any notion that supernatural beings can be anything but benign. Further, since they have no concept of Biblical doctrine of demonic beings, they are easily deceived, and mislead, and possessed.
Consider again Biblical teaching about Anti-Christ's kingdom.
* Revelation 13:13, He performs great signs (startling miracles)...because of the miracles which he is allowed to perform...he deceives those who inhabit the earth commanding them to erect a statue in the likeness of the beast..."
These supernatural or seemingly supernatural miracles will lead men directly to the worship of Anti-Christ. This is precisely the planned result of these UFO's and Aliens.
The shocking reality is that Satan has been manipulating world events to achieve his One-World Government, Economy, and Religion through Secret Societies, Communism, Nazism, the New Age, and UFO's. The final merger into the New World Order is almost complete. UFO Aliens and Space ships are nothing more than demons which the Holy Spirit has allowed in this final age to physically manifest themselves in our realm.
And, make no mistake about the fact that the vast majority of the world's peoples are ready to be deceived. Christian author, David Lewis, states in his book, UFO: End-Time Delusion, that a Christian would "have a hard time getting [the idea of demons] across to an average, non-religious person, and to a certain extent, even to some religious persons. Most people in Christian circles...have very little consciousness of any supernatural type of activity."
This concept might shock anyone who has grown up in a family which takes the Bible literally. However, Dr. Lewis is correct that most people today, including many who consider themselves Christian, have no understanding about the reality of demons. And this has been Satan's plan from the beginning.
- Satan then proceeds to the next step of convincing men that if something works, it must be true. Thus, men become susceptible to demonic activity, because their system "works" with great power. Further, such men are incapable of properly identifying this demonic power because they have already mentally ruled out the possibility that supernatural beings exist.
- Finally, Satan begins to proceed, in stages of ever-increasing frequency and power, to his final Alien deception. Alien beings and UFO phenomenon begin to appear with increasing frequency and contact. Since men disbelieve in the existence of Supernatural beings, they assume the reality of these demons, accepting the lie which these demons are telling, that they are an Alien race from another world. This other world is supposedly more technologically and spiritually advanced than Planet Earth. Therefore, when the Aliens of this more advanced world tell us their religion, we are expected to adopt it, rejecting our own ignorant, uninformed, and outmoded religions, especially Christianity.
"In ancient times", this story of deception continues, Aliens visited Earth and intervened in history to give man increased knowledge, from which he was able to build such ancient wonders as the pyramids. Finally, this story teaches that Aliens carried out genetic experiments which changed humans from the Stone-Age being he was to the modern man of the last several thousand years. Firmage believes this lie fervently, as we quoted him at the beginning of this article.
Now, the time has come, the Aliens say, speaking through men like Firmage, for them to intervene again in world history. This time, they will intervene to save man from himself: from his wars, hatreds, spiritual illiteracy, and his environmental damage. These Aliens will accomplish all this by raising up a man who will be imbued with a special level of consciousness, who can lead the world into that same level of consciousness. Of course, this man will be Maitreya the Christ, the Anti-Christ.
Do not be deceived. As Cooper stated, in his book, Behold A Pale Horse, p. 177, "[New World Order Planners] have plans to bring about things like earthquakes, war, the Messiah, an extraterrestrial landing, and economic collapse. They might bring about all of these things just to make sure it does work...The Illuminati has all the bases covered..." The demons of Satan's army will soon physically manifest themselves as Aliens, arriving in armadas of space ships which we have heretofore called UFO's. The plan calls for them to suddenly appear at many places on Earth simultaneously. Some will appear at the White House to confer with the President; some will appear at the United Nations; other aliens will appear at key governmental buildings all over the globe. Aliens will appear in some people's homes or on their front yards. The world's peoples will literally be shocked out of their minds. This is the Plan. This may occur before the worldwide Rapture of the Church; we must be prepared to deal wisely with this planned phenomenon.
We stand at the abyss of world history. Biblical prophecy is being worked out in 100% detail, and a belief in UFO's and Aliens is deemed necessary if people are to be convinced of the claims of Antichrist. The huge significance of a prominent person like Joe Firmage speaking this Satanic doctrine on MSNBC is that we are so very, very close to the appearance of Antichrist. NOW is the time to convince tens of millions by the public testimony of a former CEO, an obviously talented and intelligent person. Millions of people will feel that, if this type of person can believe in UFO's and Aliens, then these supernatural beings must exist.
Most of the millions of people who are being convinced by the testimony of people like former CEO Joe Firmage will also make the fatal mistake of assuming that such beings are benevolent, kind, have our own best interests at heart, and can be trusted when they "recommend" a new worship.